Monday 5 March 2012

Vintage Vulture

As a lover of tailoring and simplicity in fashion, I've never really worked the Vintage look! but having browsed some charming vintage stalls at 'We love fashion presents...Unique Fashion Fair' at Circo in Liverpool's Albert Dock this weekend, I found myself totally caught up in styles of yesteryear!



'Stacey Style' and 'Nats Frocks' were offering some great vintage fashions, and 'Rubie Locks' and '16 Braunton Hats & Accessories' had some absolute gems on offer to add a bit of glamour to an outfit!

Nats Frocks:





I bought these fab silver earrings from Jessies Jewels for just £7.00 (right)......


and drooled over these by Bollywood Bazaar.






Bollywood Bazaar can be found on facebook, located in Wood Sreet, Liverpool.
Certainly be looking here in future for dazzling jewels!




Whilst on the subject of jewellery - I also purchased this amazing gold coloured neck piece from 'Zoe P Jewellery' last month (below) for just £20(Liverpool designer)...


The perfect accessory for a little black party dress!

I bought a classy black vintage dress by 'Lulu's Parade' and a cropped lace waistcoat in light gold...



No comments:

Post a Comment