Thursday 20 September 2012

Ace of Lace

Really glad to see that lace is a big hit on the catwalks at London Fashion Week as it's one of my all time favourite fabrics despite some types being quite tricky to sew! I've just finished a corded lace dress in a dusky lilac which looks great for S/S or A/W!
I use a supplier called Harrington Fabric and Lace for wedding attire, who do the most beautiful laces and they supply endless varieties of the most beautiful all-over laces and flounces. They're British too, which makes me want to buy from them more! Lustrous Guipure (below) - a definite A/W must-have... http://www.harrington-fabric-and-lace.co.uk/
Lace @ LFW - Clements Ribiero
Christopher Kane
Kelly Brook at the Philip Treacy show

1 comment:

  1. I love the yellow Christopher Kane dress!

    ReplyDelete